Mission critical applications require a higher caliber of battery and the system design to support it. C&D has been providing these solutions to end users, OEM equipment providers and system integrators as each new application emerges.
The UPS battery system works in numerous places. They include computer rooms, bank and financial systems, network operations centers, internet hosting sites, industrial processing and control, and medical/emergency applications. For decades C&D has been able to support the UPS world with a wide range of products to fit each unique application:
- 12V Pure Lead Plus with 12-15 year design life
- 2V Pure Lead VRLA cells with a true 20 Year service life
- High capacity VLA (flooded) cells with a 20 year design life
- Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94 V2.
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry – minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
- Designed with the same recombination thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame-retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
- Can be operated in any orientation. Upright, side or end mounting recommended.
- Reduced headspace driving higher energy density, in cabinet or rack applications
- True Front Access available: innovative front terminal design maximizing energy density with direct connect extrusion fusion weld technology
- Computer generated optimized radial grid design for the most efficient power channeling out of the grid
- Classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
- Not restricted for water transport – Classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27.
- Complies with UL1778, 924, 1989 AND 94 V-2, BS6290-4, IEC-896-2.