Saft Tel.X-Plus is compatible with all existing and new telecom equipment, making it a perfect direct replacement for VRLA batteries where space is limited and there is limited capacity. Tel.X-Plus is high-energy-density, compact, and 30% lighter than a conventional lead-acid battery.
- 174 W/cell @ 1hr rate (down to 1.10 VDC/cell) -vs. 110 W/cell with standard Tel.X-
- High power -M type vs. L Type for standard Tel.X-
- Improved low-temperature performances
- Proven Saft Ni-Cd technology robustness, no sudden death
- Operates in temperatures from -20°C (-4°F) to +50°C (+122°F) (tolerates -50°C (-58°F) to +70°C (+158°F) )
- Simple modular design easy-to-fit, well adapted to 19” and 23” racks
Service life: 20 years at +20°C (+68°F), 14 years at + 40°C (+104°F)